Phase 2 – Viewings, Valuations & Sales
The Scottish Government has confirmed that, from Monday 29th June, people who wish to move house can do so and viewings and valuations can take place with clear safety guidelines.
GGM&W will be adhering strictly to these guidelines and have put in place a number of measures to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and the local community.
We now have staff working in our offices, however the offices do remain closed to the public and we cannot allow visitors for the time being. Should you wish to arrange an appointment, please contact us by email or telephone.
- We request that you respect social distancing measures at all times
- There should be a maximum of two people present at any booked appointment
- Where possible, discussions will take place outside
- Our staff will be wearing PPE
- We request that all internal doors of your property are left open throughout for both viewings and valuations – this will help with ventilation and limit contact with surfaces
- Homeowners/occupiers must clean the property surfaces prior to valuation
- Pets should be contained and not free to roam
- During viewings, you will be asked to vacate the property
- If you remain in the property during the valuation, we request that you wear a mask and gloves
- Valuations will be kept as short as possible to minimise risk
- If your property is vacant and has been for more than 72 hours, the above may not apply
- Please wear a mask
- On arriving at a property, both our staff and viewers must sanitise their hands
- Viewings will be kept as short as possible to minimise risk
If you or a member of your household fall under one of the following categories, we may not be able to carry out viewings or valuations. Please make us aware if:
- Your or a member of your household fall under the ‘vulnerable category’
- You or a member of your household are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19
- You or a member of your household has been in contact with anyone or visited any place that could have exposed you to Covid-19