Selling With GGM&W – How It Works
- Book a free valuation – Get in touch and arrange a free valuation with a member of our property team. They’ll use their expert knowledge of the industry and local area, analysing comparable market prices and a number of other factors.
- Valuation report – Your GGM&W property expert will provide you with a valuation report and advice on preparing your property for sale.
- Instruct us and get selling – Happy to go ahead? Instruct our team and get your property on the market.
- Home Report – In advance of putting your property on the market, you’ll need to arrange for a Home Report to be carried out. Our team can either arrange this for you or provide you with referrals for local chartered surveyors.
- Photography, floor plans and signage – Your property is ready to go on the market. We’ll arrange photography, create a floorplan and put your for sale sign up.
- Marketing and exposure – We use a mix of online and offline marketing tools at GGM&W to make sure your property gets noticed. As well as the GGM&W website, Facebook and Instagram, your property is listed on Zoopla, OnTheMarket, PrimeLocation, the Facebook Marketplace and in our busy property shop window on Buccleuch Street and offices on Castle Street.
- Viewings – Our team handle viewings and provide feedback too.
- Offers – We pride ourselves on our ability to negotiate the best price for your property. Once a price is agreed, we’ll pass you over to our Conveyancing department to start the legal process.
- The complete package – Our Conveyancing team will guide you through the legal aspects of selling your property. Our team are on hand to provide you with help and advice every step of the way.