We can assist you with a wide range of commercial and agricultural property law issues from initial advice through to completion on everything from land and farms to B&Bs, pubs and shops.
We understand the challenges that come with commercial and agricultural sales and purchase transactions and will work to protect your interests. We have many years of experience helping clients in Dumfries, throughout South West Scotland and beyond to buy, sell, rent and lease agricultural and commercial property.
Our friendly & experienced team can advise on the following:
- Purchase and sale of commercial property including land for development, offices, factories, shops and licensed premises
- Secured lending over commercial property
- Leases of commercial property acting for landlord or tenant including negotiating Heads of Terms, assignations, sub leases, back letters, dilapidations, rent review, break clauses, deposit agreements, licence for works and guarantees
- Purchase and sale of agricultural and rural property including farms, country houses, woodland and estates
- Secured lending on agricultural property
- Overage/clawback agreements upon a sale of land
- Land development including Option Agreements, pre-emptions and s.75 Agreements
- Access to land including wayleaves, servitudes, rights of way and core paths
- Farming business succession planning
To enquire about our commercial or agricultural property services please contact us.